Mark J. Wishner has more than 30 years of securities and corporate transactional experience. Mark's practice encompasses public and private securities offerings, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, SPACs, leveraged buyouts, private investor representations, corporate governance, restructurings and SEC reporting and compliance matters. Since 2004, Mark has led transaction teams in transactions having a value in excess of $3 billion. Mark has wide-ranging industry experience in information technology, government services and biotechnology and has been listed in Chambers USA as a leading corporate attorney in Northern Virginia.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., graduated 1975
- University of Pittsburgh, BA, graduated 1972
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Committee for the Campaign for George Mason University Students - Member
- George Mason University School of Information Technology and Engineering - Advisory Committee Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Corporate Law
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Chambers USA Guide, 2006-2011
- Chambers USA Guide, 2006-2011
381 Huaihai Zhong Road
86 21 6391 6633
Potsdamer Platz 1
49 30 700 171 100
One Azrieli Center, Round Tower, 30th floor
132 Menachem Begin
Tel Aviv 67021
972 3 636 6000
14F, Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building
81 3 4510 2200
Paseo de la Reforma No. 265 PH1
México, D.F. 06500
52 55 5029 0000
P.O. Box 75306
Amsterdam 1070 AH
31 20 301 7300
Stock Exchange Building
ul. Książęca 4
48 22 690 6100
Seoul Finance Center, 23F
84 Taepyeongno 1-ga
Seoul, Jung-gu 100-768
82 (0) 2 369 1000
The Shard, Level 8
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
44 203 349 8700
2375 East Camelback Road, Suite 700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
1900 University Avenue, Fifth Floor
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
3161 Michelson Drive, Suite 1000
Irvine, CA 92612-4410
1840 Century Park East, Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CA 90067
1201 K Street, Suite 1100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Four Embarcadero Center, Suite 3000
San Francisco, CA 94111-5983
The Tabor Center, Suite 2400
1200 Seventeenth Street
Denver, CO 80202
The Nemours Building, Suite 1200
1007 North Orange Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
2101 L Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20037
5100 Town Center Circle, Suite 400
Boca Raton, FL 33486
401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
333 Southeast Second Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, FL 33131
450 South Orange Avenue, Suite 650
Orlando, FL 32801
101 East College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
101 East Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 1900
Tampa, FL 33602
777 South Flagler Drive, Suite 300 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Terminus 200, Suite 2500
3333 Piedmont Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
One International Place, Suite 2000
Boston, MA 02110
3773 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 400 North
Las Vegas, NV 89169
500 Campus Drive, Suite 400
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0677
54 State Street, Sixth Floor
Albany, NY 12207
445 Hamilton Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
Two Commerce Square, Suite 2700
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
300 West Sixth Street, Suite 2050
Austin, TX 78701
2200 Ross Avenue, Suite 5200
Dallas, TX 75201
1000 Louisiana Street, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77002
1750 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1000
McLean, VA 22102
Attorney Case History
Areas of Concentration
- Public and private securities offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Securities law compliance
- Strategic alliances
- Venture capital financings
- Private equity transactions
- Engineering Solutions and Products, Inc. in connection with its leveraged buy-out by Berkshire Partners.
- KRU Medical Ventures, Inc. in the sale of its managed dialysis centers to DaVita Corporation.
- Centra Technology, Inc. in connection with its acquisitions of Socio-Cultural Intelligence Analysis, Inc., Courage Services Inc. and Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- Online Resources Corporation in its initial and follow-on public offerings.
- N.E.W. Customer Service Companies, Inc. in its leveraged buyout by Berkshire Partners.
- SouthPeak Interactive Corporation in becoming a public company through its business combination with a publicly traded special purpose acquisition corporation.
- Online Resources Corporation in its acquisition of Princeton eCom Corp.
- Speedy Cash. with its reorganization and private equity transaction with Friedman, Fleischer & Lowe.
- Mercator Partners Acquisition Corp., a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition corporation, in its acquisitions of Global Internetworking, Inc. and European Telecommunications and Technology Limited.
- Baran Group, Ltd. of Israel in its stock for stock acquisition of 02wireless Solutions, Inc and listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
- Online Resources Corporation in its acquisition of Internet Transaction Solutions, Inc.
- Checksmart Financial Holdings, Inc. in its reorganization and leveraged buyout to Diamond Castle Partners.
- N.E.W. Customer Service Companies, Inc. in its leveraged buyout by T.H. Lee Putnam Ventures and Freeman Spogli and in its leveraged recapitalizations.
- Cellomics, Inc. in its acquisition by Fisher Scientific International Inc.
- Apptis Holdings, Inc. in its private equity transaction with New Mountain Capital.
- Apptis Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of SETA Corporation.
- Representation of companies primarily in the government information technology and biotechnology sectors.