Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Construction
Litigation - Insurance
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Since 2009, Mark Worischeck has served as the firm's President and Managing Shareholder. Mr. Worischeck has earned Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV® Preeminent™ rating. He has been recognized as one of Arizona's Finest Lawyers and selected to be included in Best Lawyers in America for 2013-2022 for his work in aviation law, commercial and construction litigation, insurance law, insurance litigation, personal injury and product liability litigation. He was also named by Best Lawyers as: 2021 Phoenix - Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year"; 2019 Phoenix - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants "Lawyer of the Year"; and 2016 Phoenix - Insurance "Lawyer of the Year." He is recognized in the 2010-2021 editions of Southwest SuperLawyers and designated by SuperLawyers as one of Arizona's Top 50 Lawyers for 2011-2021. Mr. Worischeck has also been chosen by AZBusiness Magazine as one of Arizona's Top 100 Lawyers from 2009-2021; identified as a 2015 Leader in Construction Litigation; and is a recipient of the Lexology Client Choice Award (Arizona: Insurance 2016).
Mr. Worischeck's practice emphasizes complex civil litigation, primarily in the areas of insurance coverage and insurance bad faith, insurance defense, aviation, employment law, construction litigation, personal injury, directors and officers' liability, professional liability defense and product liability. He regularly litigates complex insurance matters and aviation disasters throughout the United States. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, Maricopa County Bar Association (MCBA), Defense Research Institute (DRI), Claims and Litigation Management (CLM), the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (AADC).
Mr. Worischeck works with many insurance carriers handling a variety of insurance defense matters. He also represents insurance carriers providing coverage opinions, litigating coverage disputes, defending claims of extra-contractual liability and litigating Damron and Morris Agreements. Representative insurance clients include AIG Aerospace, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, CopperPoint Mutual Insurance Company, Premier Claims, QBE, Starr Companies and USAA.
Mr. Worischeck has earned the respect of his peers as a neutral, regularly serving as a mediator, arbitrator and settlement conference judge. He is known for utilizing innovative methods to settle even the most complex case.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Worischeck has served as a Judge Pro Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court since 2010. He also taught Insurance Law as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University from 2010-2012.
Mr. Worischeck earned his Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, in 1986, and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Arizona, with distinction, in 1983. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Arizona, United States District Court, District of Arizona, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, and United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Worischeck is a licensed private pilot with ratings to fly various single-engine aircraft. He is a member of the Aviation Insurance Association (AIA) and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Bar Association. In addition, Mr. Worischeck is a member of the Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association and serves as a panel attorney for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA).
- 3030 North Third Street, Suite 1300
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., graduated 1986
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Member and Panel Attorney
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) - Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- Aviation Insurance Association - Member
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance - Member
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association - Arizona State Chair
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Phoenix (2021)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Phoenix (2019)
- Litigation - Insurance, Phoenix (2016)
- Aviation Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV® Preeminent™ Rating
- Selected as one of Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- AVVO Rated 10 - Superb
- Recognized in AZBusiness Leaders 2015 as a leader in construction litigation
- Named by Super Lawyers as one of Arizona's Top 50 Lawyers for 2011-2018
- Selected to be included in Best Lawyers in America for 2013-2019
- Recognized in the 2010-2018 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Recognized as one of Arizona's top litigation attorneys by AZBusiness Magazine from 2009-2018
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.