Recognized since 2003
Litigation - Antitrust
His background includes trial, appellate, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution experience, including extensive work in antitrust, breach of contract, real property, land use, oil and gas, water rights, Indian law and litigation arising out of administrative regulation of business.
Mr. Sheridan began practicing law in Chicago in 1976, moving to New Mexico in 1981, where he was a member of Campbell, Carr, Berge & Sheridan, P.A. until its merger with Holland & Hart on January 1, 2001. In 1995-96, Mr. Sheridan served as a trial attorney in the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and was a recipient of the Division's 1995 Outstanding Contribution Award. Mr. Sheridan was the administrative partner in Holland & Hart's Santa Fe office in 2001, and served as the firm's resident partner in Washington, D.C. in 2002-2003.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/msheridan/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- New Mexico, State Bar of New Mexico
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Listed in Southwest Super Lawyers
- Listed in Chambers USA nationwide for Native American Law in 2012 and 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.