Mr. Nichols earned his law degree from the University of Kentucky in 1988 before accepting a position with Greenebaum, Doll and McDonald. He is currently the Managing Partner with Wellman & Nichols.
Mark Nichols is listed in Marquis' Who's Who in American Law, National Registry of Who's who, Strathmore's Who's Who, and Woodward and Whites's Best Lawyers in America.
Mr. Nichols is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Kentucky, graduated 1988
- Asbury College, graduated 1983
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Lexington (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Attorney Case History
Grubbs v. Barbourville Family Health Center, PSC, et al., 120 SW3d 682 (Ky. 2003)
This was the seminal case in Kentucky addressing and rejecting Wrongful Life and Wrongful Birth claims in the commonwealth.