Mark E. Evans
Recognized since 2015
Mark Evans is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Construction Law and OSHA groups. Mark represents owners on a variety of construction matters, including drafting contract documents, defective and/or non-conforming workmanship claims, delay claims and bid disputes. As a former project engineer for the City of Columbus' Construction and Inspection Division, he scheduled and supervised inspectors for various construction projects and managed a $20 million infrastructure installation of sanitary sewers, water lines, roads and bridges. As a structural engineer, Mark performed preliminary layout and estimation of new and existing bulk material handling facilities; designed and engineered structures, including transfer towers, trusses, tunnels and foundations; and inspected existing structures for structural integrity. As a soils and concrete testing technician, he performed pavement coring for testing and conducted field concrete tests and site soil investigations.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bricker.com/people/mark-evans
- 201 East Fifth Street, Suite 1110
Cincinnati, OH 45202-4152
- American Concrete Institute - Certified Testing Technician
- American Society of Civil Engineers - Member
- Kentucky Newport Aquarium/WAVE Foundation - Member, Board of Directors
- SBEC Leadership 21, West Chester Chamber Alliance Leadership Development Program, 2010 - Graduate
Headquarters: Columbus, Ohio
54 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
7 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
- •Listed, Best Lawyers in America (Construction Law) 2015-2016
- •Recognized, ChambersUSA, Construction Law with a Band 4 ranking, 2012-2014
- •Named, Ohio Rising Star 2010, Ohio Super Lawyers
- •Ranked, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.