Recognized since 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Mark Stacey is Co-Managing Partner and Co-chair of Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP’s Commercial Business Litigation practice group. He is a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
He offers timely, result oriented advice to clients, helping them to make critical decisions about litigation matters or key transactions relating to their businesses.
Mark’s practice is primarily directed towards advising clients about diverse commercial problems and transactions. He has acted for businesses in a wide range of industries, including transportation, construction and manufacturing, restaurant and food services, professional services and retail sales.
He has also acted as counsel in commercial litigation involving construction claims, professional negligence actions, shareholder disputes, leasing matters, intellectual property issues and probate and estate proceedings.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.singleton.com/people/mark-stacey/
- 925 West Georgia Street, Suite 1200
Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Bachelor of Laws, graduated 1982
- British Columbia, British Columbia, 1983
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Recognized in Benchmark Canada – The Definitive Guide to Canada’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys as a “Litigation Star”
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.