Recognized since 2018
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Mark Leffler, Chief Counsel and Shareholder, joined Boleman Law Firm in 2000 after practicing real estate, business litigation and corporate formation law. He is an author, editor and frequently a featured speaker on consumer bankruptcy matters.
Mark was raised in Williamsburg, VA and lives in Norfolk, VA with his wife, Leigh, and two children. He is an accomplished martial artist who also enjoys snow skiing and fishing with his kids and traveling with his wife.
Contact & Links
- Convergence Center III, Suite 330
272 Bendix Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees Academy - President
- Tidewater Bankruptcy Bar Association - Member
- Virginia Beach Bar Association - Member
- U.S. Dist. Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.