Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Securities
Mark Briol graduated number one in his class at William Mitchell College of Law.
Mark Briol has tried more than 80 commercial and securities cases to award or verdict.
Mark Briol is a frequent lecturer and author in the area of securities litigation and securities issues in general.
- Lawyer Page: https://briollaw.com/attorneys/mark-briol
- IDS Center, Suite 3700
80 South Eighth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., graduated 1981
- Minnesota, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa - member
- Phi Kappa Phi - member
- Litigation - Securities, Minneapolis (2016)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Securities
- Minnesota Super Lawyers: One of Top 10 Lawyers in Minnesota (2009-2012)
- Minnesota Super Lawyers: One of Top 100 Lawyers in Minnesota (2001-2012)
- Law & Politics Magazine: One of 40 Top Commercial Litigators in Minnesota
- The National Trial Lawyers Association: One of Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Minnesota
- The American Society of Legal Advocates: One of Top 100 Litigators in Minnesota
- Martindale-Hubbell: Rated A-V Preeminent (highest possible rating)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.