Mark Warsco has lengthy experience as a litigator and focuses his practice on commercial workouts and bankruptcy, construction, commercial real estate, commercial litigation and business representation.
Mark has represented numerous secured creditors in commercial loan workouts, primarily in the middle-market area between $2 million to $10 million. Mark has also represented the creditors’ committee in several large regional bankruptcy cases including Driggs Farms of Indiana, Progressive Hospitals, Advance Mixer, Inc., and Manco Products, Inc., all of which resulted in successful §363 sales with a distribution to unsecured creditors. In addition to representing creditors in the commercial workout and insolvency arena, Mark has represented a number of business clients in the purchase and sale of their businesses, including the sale of a manufacturing concern with plant locations in multiple states to a venture capital firm. Mark has also represented a number of clients who invest in commercial real estate and has represented them in the purchase and sale of a number of commercial properties including manufacturing plants, shopping centers and ground for both commercial and residential development. He also consults with business clients concerning the structure of their businesses to minimize legal risk.
Mark is a graduate of Indiana University-Purdue University, Fort Wayne and Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Creditors’ Rights
- Real Estate
- Indiana, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 1992
- American Board of Certification: Business Bankruptcy Law, Board Certified, October 5, 1998
- Indiana State Bar Association: Past President, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Section; Construction Law Section
- Allen County Bar Association: Past President, Past Board Member; Bankruptcy Section Liaison Committee Chair, 2001-present
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Indiana, Fort Wayne Division: Panel Trustee
- Allen County Bar Foundation: President, Board Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Building Contractors Association: Chairman, Governmental Affairs Committee, 1998-2004; Board member, 2013-Present
- District Three Pro Bono Committee
- Indiana Legal Services Corp.: 2001-2005
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees