Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Real Estate
Mark A. Salky represents clients in a wide range of complex commercial, product liability and other civil litigation matters before state and federal courts and arbitration panels throughout the United States. Mark has litigated matters involving contract disputes, fiduciary relationships, trademark and copyright infringement, trade secrets, fraud, business torts, insurance claims, real estate issues, banking disputes, employee non-competition agreements, landlord/tenant disputes, probate issues and claims alleging serious personal injury and wrongful death. Mark is also the Administrative Shareholder with responsibilities over the roughly 40 attorney Litigation Practice in Miami.
Contact & Links
- 333 Southeast Second Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami School of Law, MBA, graduated 1995
- University of Georgia , BBA, graduated 1990
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Miami-Dade College Paralegal Program Advisory Board (2006 to present) - Member
- The American Bar Association - Member
- The United Way of Miami-Dade County Impact Council (2003 to present) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- The Legal 500 United States, 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.