Recognized since 2007
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Land Use and Zoning Law
Real Estate Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.barberemerson.com/mark-andersen.html
- 1211 Massachusetts Street
P.O. Box 667
Lawrence, KS 66044-3351
- Bethany College, B/A, graduated 1980
- University of Kansas , Law, graduated 1990
- Kansas, Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri, The Missouri Bar
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers - Fellow
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys - Fellow
- Kansas Electronic Recording Commission - Secretary
- Kansas Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Topeka (2022)
- Real Estate Law, Topeka (2020)
- Real Estate Law, Topeka (2016)
- Real Estate Law, Kansas City-KS (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Tax Certiorari
- Kansas Bar Association Outstanding Service Award (2018)
"Mark is an extremely knowledgeable attorney who takes a strong interest in all legal dealings brought to him. He works aggressively on behalf of his clients to produce a positive outcome, yet works hard to understand and resolve any opposition to his issues."
"Mark Andersen has an outstanding knowledge of the subject matter, with the ability to explain all options. He has excellent communications on follow up for all matters. He is probably the best real estate attorney in the state."
"Mr. Andersen is a very responsive, intelligent, and thorough attorney in every aspect of his duties as your legal counsel. He is very understanding of real estate law and is a very good communicator. Mr. Andersen is active in the Lawrence community and is seen as a leader in our community."
- Mark Gonzales (Capital City Bank)
"Mark provides outstanding advice, making you feel your matter is the only matter he is currently working on, and is incredibly responsive."
- Bradley Burnside (U.S. Bank), Lawrence, KS
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.