Recognized since 2018
Washington, District of Columbia
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Family Law Mediation
A partner of the firm, Marina excels in dealing with international and complex family law matters. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) as well as the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) and has been consistently named a Washingtonian Top Lawyer since 2015.
Always emphasizing the importance of family, Marina is skilled at resolving complex custody and property division cases. Marina serves a wide range of clients, including accomplished career executives, stay-at-home spouses, and international families who face additional cross-cultural challenges of going through a divorce in a foreign country. Another area of Marina’s expertise is drafting and negotiating prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that help clients create solid foundations for successful marriages.
In her practice Marina strives to preserve relationships, recognizing that they are especially fragile during difficult family transitions. A careful listener and a strategic thinker, Marina offers a hands-on and practical approach to resolving disputes and encourages clients to focus on long-term goals that are important to them. By seeking to understand the priorities and needs of her clients, Marina works to achieve positive results through negotiation, mediation, collaborative law, and litigation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.feldesmantucker.com/team/marina-s-barannik/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1129 Twentieth Street, NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
- The George Washington University, J.D., graduated 2003
- Moscow State University of International Relations, M.A., graduated 1981
- Moscow State University of International Relations, B.A., graduated 1979
- District of Columbia, 2004
- Maryland, 2003
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) - Fellow
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- American Bar Association, International Law Section - Member
- American Bar Foundation - Fellow (2019)
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland - Member
- D.C. Bar, Regulations/Rules/Board Procedures Committee - Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals - Member
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) - Fellow
- Montgomery County Women’s Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Best Lawyers in America© (2018 - 2022)
- Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers List – Family Law (2013 - 2021)
- Top Lawyer, Washingtonian Magazine (2015 - 2020)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.