Recognized since 2019
Arbitration and Mediation
Marina is one of the Senior and Founding Partners of the firm. With more than 30 years of experience, Marina has advised market participants on disputes and general business matters across a broad spectrum of industry sectors in Asia.
Marina also writes on a wide variety of litigation and arbitration law related topics. Upon invitation, she has contributed to important Singapore publications for litigators:
- Singapore Civil Procedure 2022;
- Singapore Court Practice;
- Singapore Precedents of Pleadings; and
- Commercial Litigation in Singapore.
Marina is the recipient of the Euromoney Legal Media Group Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2016 – Best in Dispute Resolution award. She is ranked as a Recommended Lawyer for Dispute Resolution by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017-2022.
- 1 Wallich Street
#07-02 Guoco Tower
- National University of Singapore, Bachelor of Laws (Hons), graduated 1989
- Singapore, 1990
3 The Best Lawyers in Singapore™ awards
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency and Restructuring
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.