Recognized since 2019
Mexico City, Mexico
International Trade and Finance Law
Contact & Links
- Campos Elíseos 345, Pisos 2, 3 y 11
Col. Chapultepec Polanco
Mexico City 11560
- Georgetown University , LLM, graduated 1999
- International Fiscal Association - Member
- Mexican Bar Associtation - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico™ 2022 for work in:
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Tax Law
- Chambers and Partners Global 2019 - Tax - Banda 4
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2020 - Tax: Controversy - Banda 4
- Recommended Lawyer 2022 - Legal 500
- Highly Regarded Lawyer 2022 - World Tax-International Tax Review.
- Stand-Out-Lawyers 2022 - Thomson Reuters
ConferencesLecturer on tax, constitutional, administrative and tax litigation matters in forums organized by the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico, Mexico-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, the Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, among others.
PublicationsPublished several articles and interviews where he has discussed issues surrounding the unconstitutionality of tax laws, the reform to amparo trials, and the human rights reform, in media outlets such as El Financiero, El Economista, CNN Expansión, Reforma, Alto Nivel, Manufactura, among others.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.