Recognized since 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Health Care Law
Ms. Nutile received her juris doctorate form Franklin Pierce Law Center in New Hampshire and her Masters of Law in Taxation from Boston University School of Law. She commenced her legal career with Sheehan, Phinney, Bass & Green in New Hamsphire, where she concentrated in corporate transactions with an emphasis on health care transactions. In 1994 Ms. Nutile moved to the southwest where she continued her practice with Snell & Wilmer LLP, and became a partner in that firm's business and finance group, before starting her own firm. Ms. Nutile concentrates her practice in health care, assisting clients on a variety of health care legal issues including antitrust, HIPAA, fraud and abuse, hospital/medical staff relations and mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the American Bar Association and American Health Lawyers Associations. Ms. Nutile has also completed mediation and arbitration training as she is a proponent of alternative dispute resolution. Ms. Nutile is a member of the Arizona, Colorado and Nevada Bar Associations and inactive in New Hampshire.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 702-307-4880
- Phone Number: 702-307-4880
- Lawyer Page: https://nutilelaw.com/professionals/
- 7395 South Pecos Road, Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Boston University, LLM, graduated 1989
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- American Bar Association - Member (Health Law Section)
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Las Vegas (2021)
- Health Care Law, Las Vegas (2019)
- Health Care Law, Las Vegas (2017)
- Health Care Law, Las Vegas (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Maria Nutile was recently selected by her peers for inclusion in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America for her work in Health Care Law.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.