More than 12 years Maria is advising international and local clients on various regulatory issues, with the focus on life-sciences area since 2010. Her areas of experience include advising on various regulatory and commercial issues related to pharmaceuticals and medical devices circulation; state procurement of medicines and medical devices; antimonopoly compliance and advertising issues; as well as advising on other sector-specific issues, including Eurasian Economic Union common market and localization. Maria is an author of a number of practical seminars and training programs created at the request of her clients and aimed at enhancing the knowledge of the local and global teams of the pharmaceutical companies. Maria regularly speaks at the pharmaceutical conferences and is an author of various publications in the key life-sciences journals.
- Complex GR projects in the pharmaceutical sector
- Advising on various regulatory aspects of drugs and medical devices circulation
- Advising on antimonopoly compliance specifics in pharmaceutical and medical devices sector
- Advising on advertising of medicines, medical devices and food supplements
- Advising on various issues related to state procurement of medicines and medical devices
- Advising on various regulatory issues related to provision of medical services and telemedicine
- Advising on pricing regulations for vital and essential medicines Sector-specific training programs for pharmaceutical and medical devices manufacturers