Margaret E. Rintoul
Recognized since 2006
Trusts and Estates
When lawyers and financial advisors have complicated estate and guardianship problems, they call Margaret. Specialized work in complex, high-conflict family estate and guardianship situations, international estate administration matters, and difficult estate planning scenarios are Margaret’s chosen practice area. As an advocate, client counsel and as a mediator, Margaret is a problem solver, using all of the available tools to achieve solutions that work. When necessary, she is ready, able and willing to take matters to court, including the Court of Appeal.
With over 40 years of experience in estate planning, litigation, and administration, and adult guardianship and power of attorney matters, Margaret draws on a wealth of technical knowledge and practical experience. As a mediator she uses this combination of skills to help the parties reach creative solutions that will lead to lasting results. As counsel, she has years of experience before the courts in effective advocacy for clients. As an estate planning and administration lawyer, her broad and extensive experience enables her to reach solutions quickly and effectively.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 416-593-2981
- Lawyer Page: http://www.blaney.com/lawyers/margaret-rintoul
- 2 Queen Street East, Suite 1500
Toronto, ON M5C 3G5
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B., graduated 1976
- University of Western Ontario, B.A., graduated 1973
- University of Windsor, Stitt Feld Hendy Certificate in Mediation
- Ontario, 1978
- Ontario, 1978
- Estate Planning Council Toronto - Member
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Estates Bench and Bar Liaison Committee - Member
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners - Member
31 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Recipient, OBA Award of Excellence in Trusts and Estates Law
- Ranked in Chambers & Partners Global High Net Worth Guide in Private Wealth Law (Canada)
- Recognized by Lexpert® Canadian Legal Directory as a Leading Practitioner (repeatedly recommended) in Estates & Personal Tax Planning
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.