Marcus Loden is a shareholder with von Briesen & Roper, s.c. His statewide practice involves a wide variety of matters concerning business succession planning, trusts and estates, transactional and real estate work. Marc holds a masters of law degree in taxation from the foremost graduate tax program in the country. He is uniquely qualified to assist individuals and business owners with their operations and wealth transfer tax planning. Marc is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Tax Law (2022). He has:
- Drafted numerous estate plans for individuals and owners of closely held businesses.
- Structured and documented acquisitions and sales of businesses.
- Implemented business succession plans for family-owned businesses.
- Drafted buy-sell agreements, operating agreements, stock purchase agreements, and confidentiality and non-competition agreements. Organized many limited liability companies to assist with asset protection and succession planning.
- Served on the faculty of numerous business and estate planning seminars.
- Co-author of LLCs and LLPs: A Wisconsin Handbook published by the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Marc is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the American Bar Association Sections on Taxation, Business Law and Estate Planning.