Recognized since 2021
Labour and Employment Law
Marc-André Laroche is a partner-owner in the firm. Since the beginning of his career, Mr. Laroche’s practice has focused exclusively on labour and employment law issues. As such, he counsels and represents companies of all sizes in various economic sectors, both before administrative tribunals and courts of law. He is also an author, lecturer and legal instructor on several hot topics in labour and employment law.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 450-973-4020
- Phone Number: 450-973-4020
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lecorre.com/en/team/3-marc-andre-laroche.html
- 2550 Daniel-Johnson Blvd, Suite 650
Laval, QC H7T 2L1
- University of Montreal, D.E.Sp. Labour Law, graduated 1987
- University of Montreal, LL.B., graduated 1983
- Quebec, 1984
- Canadian Bar association - National Labour and Employment Law Section - Member
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE) - Member
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréés du Québec - CIRC
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.