Recognized since 2020
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Attorney Marc A. Moccia focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation, civil rights litigation, and divorce and family law. He has also litigated police misconduct cases with Partner Marsha V. Kazarosian and tried cases as lead counsel in the Family and Probate Court and Superior Court.
In January 2020, Attorney Moccia was appointed to the new Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court’s Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being. Attorney Moccia also sits on the Massachusetts Bar Association's (MBA) Family Law Section Council and the MBA's Membership Committee. In 2017, he was an inaugural Fellow of the MBA’s Leadership Academy. The immediate past president of the Haverhill Bar Association, he is recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in the area of Plaintiffs Personal Injury. Attorney Moccia served on the MBA’s prestigious Task Force, On the Law, Economy, and Underemployment, where he contributed to the Task Force's 2012 Report entitled "Beginning the Conversation." The report, which explored the causes of and solutions for underemployment of law student graduates, has received national recognition since its release in May 2012 and was featured in the American Bar Association Journal.
For many years, Attorney Moccia coached the Consentino and Sacred Hearts Middle School Mock Trial Teams that presented argument each year at the Haverhill Bar Association's Law Day ceremonies. He has also moderated several Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education panels and spoke at the MBA’s Practicing with Professionalism course in 2018. Attorney Moccia is an associate at Kazarosian Costello LLP, with offices in Haverhill and Salem, Mass. Read more about Kazarosian Costello LLP on the firm’s website: kazcolaw.com.
- Lawyer Page: https://kazcolaw.com/attorneys/marc-a-moccia-esq/
- 546 Main Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
- Suffolk University
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Massachusetts, 2011
- Essex County Bar Association - Member
- Haverhill Bar Association - Past President
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys - Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Membership Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Family Law Section Council
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Leadership Academy Fellow
- U.S. District Court for the District of MA
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- The Best Lawyers in America © 2020
- Suffolk University Law School, The Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Criminal Law
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Society
- Civil Rights Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.