Recognized since 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Banking and Finance Law
Project Finance Law
Mandeep’s practice deals mainly with banks and private lenders in both secured and unsecured financing transactions.
Mandeep has experience in the preparation and negotiation of loan and security documentation for real estate financing, including construction lending and permanent financing, subordinated debt financing and related intercreditor arrangements, leasing and other asset-based financing structures, hedging, securitization and aircraft finance.
He serves as counsel to insurance companies in providing secured deposit protection contract facilities under the Real Estate Development and Marketing Act (B.C.).
Mandeep has acted on behalf of borrowers in assisting them with international project financing, with a focus on mining and independent power projects financings.
He is regularly retained by US and Ontario law firms to advise on British Columbia lending, security and opinion matters.
Mandeep also represents clients in a variety of commercial and multiple unit residential real estate acquisitions.
Mandeep is the current head of the Corporate Group at Lawson Lundell.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawsonlundell.com/team-Mandeep-Dhaliwal
- Cathedral Place, Suite 1600
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2
- British Columbia, 2002
- North American South Asian Bar Association (NASABA) - Member
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia - Director
- Banking and Finance Law, Vancouver, Canada (2023)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Project Finance Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2016: repeatedly recommended as a Leading Practitioner for banking and financial institutions
- Best Lawyers in Canada: recognized for Banking and Finance law and Project Finance law
- Lexpert Special Edition 2016: Leading Canadian Lawyers in Global Mining
- Lexpert 2013 Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada: recognized as one of Canada's Corporate Lawyers to Watch
- 2012 Lexpert Rising Star Award: recognized as one of Canada's Leading Lawyers under 40
- Named, Business In Vancouver, Forty Under 40 (2012)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.