Recognized since 2009
Charleston, South Carolina
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Attorney Malcolm Crosland has been a partner at Steinberg Law Firm since 1987. He comes from a family of lawyers and decided to pursue the family tradition of becoming a lawyer, following in his father and grandfather's footsteps. Malcolm studied law at the University of South Carolina School of Law. He primarily handles workers' compensation and personal injury cases.
Malcolm is passionate about giving back to the community and has served on both charitable boards and law-related committees. He has served on the board of directors of the Brain Injury Association of South Carolina and of Lowcountry AIDS Services. He is the former president of the Barrier Islands Free Medical Clinic and is currently the president of the Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group.
He has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2009 and by Super Lawyers since 2011. In 2014, Malcolm was awarded the Charleston, South Carolina Lawyer of the Year in Workers' Compensation-Claimants category by Best Lawyers in America.
To learn more about Malcolm or to contact him, please call (843) 720-2800 or visit https://www.steinberglawfirm.com/attorney/malcolm-m-crosland-jr/ .
- 61 Broad Street
Charleston, SC 29401
- University of South Carolina, Juris Doctor
- Association of South Carolina Attorneys for Workers' Compensation Claimants - President
- Brain Injury Association of South Carolina - Former Board Member
- Charleston County Bar Association - Past Chair; Fee Dispute Committee
- Charleston County Bar Association - Past Chair; Medical-Legal Liaison Committee
- Injured Workers' Advocates - Past President
- South Carolina Association for Justice - Member
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group - Board of Directors
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group - Chair
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers, Charleston, SC (2019)
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants, Charleston, SC (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America; Charleston, South Carolina Lawyer of the Year-Workers' Compensation-Claimants; 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell; AV Rating; 2013
- Super Lawyers; 2011
- Super Lawyers; 2013
- Best Lawyers in America; 2009-2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.