M. Shane Henry is a distinguished and decorated AAML Fellow and AV-rated Oklahoma trial lawyer, who also is licensed to practice in Texas. Mr. Henry's practice at the iconic Oklahoma law firm of Henry + Dow centers on high-conflict, high-resolution divorce and child custody cases. Henry also defends and advocates for people charged with criminal charges and is licensed to practice at both the state and federal level.
Mr. Henry is certified to practice law by the Supreme Court of Oklahoma and is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Tulsa County Bar Association, Creek County Bar Association, State Bar of Texas and the American Bar Association. He was the 2014 Chair of the Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section and was named the 2016 Oklahoma Family Law Attorney of the Year by the Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section.
Mr. Henry has presented and attended numerous CLE and professional development training conferences and seminars. These include:
- AAML Introductory Training Seminar; Chicago, IL; 2011
- AAML Advanced Training Seminar (Negations); Chicago, IL, 2012
- ABA/NITA Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute; Boulder, CO, June 2012
- Houston Family Law Trial Institute; Houston, Texas, May 2013
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Trial Advocacy Teaching Skills; San Francisco, California. November 2013
- Roger Dodd Trial Skills; Advanced Cross Examination; February 2014
- Houston Family Law Trial Institute, Advanced Child Custody Program; Houston, Texas, May 2014
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers® “The VooDoo of Voir Dire” 2017
- Trial Guide’s Take Back the Courtroom IV 2017
His honors and awards include:
- Fellow of the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- 2018-19 Best Lawyers Selection for Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- 2016 Oklahoma Family Law Attorney of the Year by the Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section
- 2018-19 Super Lawyer
- 2014-17 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Tulsa 40 Honoree: Tulsa Business & Legal News 2014 Class
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award: American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2014
To set up a personal consultation with Mr. Henry visit henrydowlaw.com. He also can be reached at 918-933-4333 or 405-605-0681.