Recognized since 2010
Health Care Law
M. Hope Keating handles appeals for clients in both state and federal courts. Her areas of representation include all aspects of civil and administrative law. She also provides litigation support during all stages of litigation in all facets of law.
Hope regularly advises a myriad of health care facilities and providers on a wide array of complex and practical regulatory matters such as licensure, medical records, end-of-life issues, patient discharge, contracts, and Medicare and Medicaid certification.
Contact & Links
- 101 East College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- American University, MS, graduated 1984
- Sweet Briar College, BA, graduated 1981
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- First District Appellate American Inn of Court - Founding Member
- Junior League of Tallahassee - Sustaining Member
- National Press Club - Member and Silver Owl
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court - Secretary
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Health Care Law
- Law360 "Appellate Practice Group of the Year," 2010
Areas of Concentration
- Health care
- Administrative and regulatory
Other Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.