CEO of Butenko and Partners LLC, a Russian and Eurasian patent attorney.
Lyudmila has many years of experience gained in the field of legal protection of intellectual property items. A good knowledge of niceties of the law and understanding of the needs of clients help her to draw up the most complex applications for inventions and utility models in the field of electronics, pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering and food industry.
Lyudmila knows how to “register unregisterable” and develops new law enforcement practice for her clients in the Russian Federation, the USA, the EU and China.
The high level of qualifications among Russian attorneys allows Lyudmila to solve the following tasks:
- defend pioneer inventions;
- build a strategy for the protection of patentable developments in various jurisdictions ;
- carry out strategic consulting in any fields of intellectual property law ;
- conduct multi-aspect judicial and administrative disputes;
- carry out forensic examinations and draw up legal opinions on the most complex problems of patent law and intellectual property law.
Lyudmila Butenko is the author of numerous scientific publications in the field of intellectual property law. She underwent training at patent offices of the USA, Germany, Japan, Great Britain, OHIM/EUIPO (Alicante, Spain). Lyudmila got a special patent law education in Russia.
She graduated from the Faculty of Automation and Computer Engineering of Tomsk Polytechnic University.