Luis Fernando González Nieves
Recognized since 2018
Mexico City, Mexico
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Private Equity Law
With more than 25 years of experience Luis is the head of the M&A and Corporate practice group and co-founder partner of the firm.
His practice focuses on Private Equity, Venture Capital and Public, Foreign Investment, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate matters, with emphasis on Real Estate transactions, being a pioneer in Private Equity and Venture Capital, representing capital funds in transactional matters.
He is currently a Board Member of the LPD Council of the International Bar Association (IBA); an active mentor of Endeavor Mexico; ex co-chair of the Private Equity Committee of the International Section of the American Bar Association (ABA); and Treasurer of the Georgetown Club in Mexico.
Luis has a law degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and an LLM from Georgetown University, USA.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 52 55 5062 0056
- Lawyer Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luisgonzaleznieves/
- Insurgentes Sur 1602 - Piso 11
Oficina 1102 Col. Crédito Constructor
Mexico City 03940
- Georgetown Club in Mexico - Treasurer
- International Bar Association - Board Member of the LPD Council
- International Section of the American Bar Association - Co-chair of the Private Equity Committee
5 The Best Lawyers in Mexico™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Mexico™ award
- Private Equity Law, Mexico City, Mexico (2023)
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.