Recognized since 2021
Greenville, South Carolina
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Lucy represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of litigation matters. She has experience handling matters in federal and state court involving medical malpractice, personal injury, healthcare, products liability, shareholder disputes, trademark and copyright infringement, breach of contract, construction, employment, and dram shop liability.
Lucy attended the University of South Carolina Honors College and graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Music degree in Piano Performance. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2013, where she was an executive editor of the Journal of Law & Politics.
Prior to joining Wyche, Lucy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mary Geiger Lewis, United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina, and she practiced civil litigation at a firm in Columbia, South Carolina. Lucy is based in our Columbia, SC office.
- Direct Phone Number: 803-254-6542
- Phone Number: 803-254-6542
- Lawyer Page: https://wyche.com/what/attorneys/lawyer/lucy-dinkins/
- 200 East Broad Street, Suite 400
Greenville, SC 29601
- 807 Gervais Street, Suite 301
Columbia, SC 29201
- University of Virginia, J.D., graduated 2013
- The University of South Carolina, B.M., graduated 2010
- South Carolina, South Carolina Bar
- Federal Bar Association - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee of the SC Chapter
- South Carolina Association for Justice - Member
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division - Member
- Leadership Columbia - Class of 2016
- Junior League of Columbia - Member
- Junior League of Columbia - St. Lawrence Place Vice-Chair
- Sandlapper Singers - Board of Directors
- Trinity Episcopal Catherdral Vernon Scholars - Mentor
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2017
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, 2014
- South Carolina - Trial Courts
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Recognized as "Legal Elite" by the Columbia Business Magazine, 2020
- Named a "Rising Star" by South Carolina Super Lawyers, 2020
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.