Recognized since 2012
Health and Aged Care Law
Non-Profit / Charities Law
Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law
Lucinda is a Partner in the firm’s Corporate team. She also sits on the firm’s National Executive Team, in the role of Partner – Service Delivery. In this role, she manages and oversees the firm’s ability to drive improvement in and modernisation of our service delivery in all parts of our business.
Lucinda is a specialist in the health, aged care, and retirement village industries and brings a commercial, solutions-driven approach to corporate transactions. Her work in the industry focuses on mergers and acquisitions/corporate structuring, regulatory advice, projects (including the development of new hospitals, care facilities, and villages), and operational contracts.
Lucinda’s clients include major players in the corporate, health, aged care and retirement village sectors, research institutes, and health funds.
Recent experience includes:
- Advised Ingenia Communities on its acquisition of 5 rental retirement villages and a tourist park. The purchases incorporated 274 senior village rental units and 236 cabin and camp sites. The units are located throughout New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania.
- Advised Chris O’Brien Lifehouse Project on the A$260 million Lifehouse facility for the provision of integrated cancer services in a new purpose-built facility on the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital campus in Sydney. This partnership is the first of its kind in Australia, and will result in one of the most significant cancer treatment and research facilities in Australia.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 61 2 9020 5748
- Lawyer Page: https://www.tglaw.com.au/people/lucinda-smith
- Sixty Martin Place
Level 14, 60 Martin Place
GPO Box 3909
Sydney NSW 2001
84 The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia™ award
- Non-Profit / Charities Law, Sydney, Australia (2023)
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law, Sydney, Australia (2019)
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law, Sydney, Australia (2017)
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law, Sydney, Australia (2013)
- Health and Aged Care Law
- Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law
- Doyle’s Guide as a “Preeminent” lawyer in the area of Health & Aged Care in New South Wales (2017 – 2020), and in Australia (2017 & 2019).
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.