Giovanardi Studio Legale
Recognized since 2023
Luca Baroni is a salary partner, in the financial center of Milan, focusing on regulatory, corporate and banking law, the financial sector (finance, debt and equity) and funds and assisting Italian and international intermediaries, corporate issuers, funds and asset management companies in the field of extraordinary finance transactions and capital raising.
In particular, Luca's practice takes place with particular regard to:
- regulation relating to undertakings for collective investment (alternative investment funds, Italian UCITS, marketing of quotas, structuring of transactions, offering document drafting, communications with authorities, including all activities from set-up to closing, mergers of alternative investment funds, etc.);
- regulation relating to asset management companies (so called, SGR) and investment companies (so called, SIM), including set-up, internal procedures, board of directors’ minutes, communications with authorities etc.;
- regulation relating to banks and financial institutions (for all regulatory aspects including corporate governance);
- capital markets transactions, at national and cross-border level (debt programmes, EMTN programmes, ECP programmes, standalone issues, issuance of participatory financial instruments, exchangeable and/or convertible bonds, liability management transactions – consent solicitation and exchange offer –, rights issues, capital increases, shares buy-back programmes, IPO etc., advise on regulation adopted by Consob, Bank of Italy and Borsa Italiana, market abuse regulation, listing activities on Italian or European exchanges and/or multilateral trading systems etc.);
- banking activities relating to domestic and cross-border transactions (financing, security packages and any other financial documents) and guarantees (including advance payment bonds, performance bonds, warranty bonds, documentary credits);
- all regulatory aspects relating to transactions carried out in sectors such as turnaround, restructuring, distressed M&A and/or special situations in which Italian and international clients (financial institutions, corporate and funds) are involved.
In January 2019 he joined Giovanardi Studio Legale after carrying out the professional career, for many years, in a respected law firm in Turin and a prestigious international law firm (Clifford Chance) along with two secondment periods in leading Italian listed companies.
- Via Amedei, 9
- Via R. Ceccardi 4
- Kellogg School of Management, Certificate in Business Administration
- Northwestern University, L.L.M.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Italy, Milan Bar Association
- New York, New York Bar Association
- Giovanardi Studio Legale - Salary Partner
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.