Lori M. Lubinsky
Recognized since 2011
Lori Lubinsky is a partner at Wisconsin law firm Axley Brynelson, LLP. She is a member of both the Litigation and Labor and Employment Practice Groups. Ms. Lubinsky’s practice includes civil litigation, employment law, insurance defense, professional malpractice, shareholder disputes, commercial litigation, construction litigation, and personal injury law. She also represents municipal corporations and school districts on a variety of legal issues including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, constitutional/civil rights law, contract issues, special education matters and student discipline.
Ms. Lubinsky’s practice includes active litigation in administrative tribunals, state court and federal court. She regularly serves as local counsel for out of state law firms in state and federal court. She also advises clients on compliance with a variety of laws including federal and state employment laws, and open records and open meetings laws.
Ms. Lubinsky has been an adjunct professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School teaching Pre-trial Advocacy. She also speaks before a variety of professional and business organizations on litigation and employment issues.
Ms. Lubinsky has significant appellate experience, having argued five times before both the Wisconsin Supreme Court and seven times before the Seventh Circuit. She has acted as lead counsel in over thirty state and federal appeals.
Admitted to practice in the state courts of Wisconsin, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.axley.com/attorney/lori-lubinsky/
- Two East Mifflin Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1767
Madison, WI 53701-1767
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, BA
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D.
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
- Dane County Regional Mock Trial Tournament - Organizer
- Hiring Committee, Axley Brynelson, LLP - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel - Member
- Wisconsin School Attorneys Association - Member
- Wisconsin School Board Association - Member
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Education Law
- Insurance Law
- Named to the 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers List (Primary Area of Practice: Civil Litigation Defense)
- Named to Wisconsin Super Lawyers List in its Business Edition (Primary Area of Practice: Civil Litigation Defense)
- Named by the Wisconsin Law Journal as one of 2009's top women in the Wisconsin legal profession
- Named a top education law lawyer in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Named to the 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2012 Wisconsin Rising Stars Lists
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.