Recognized since 2022
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Lori H. Turner is a Partner at IslerDare PC.
Lori has experience in advising and counseling clients in a wide range of labor and employment issues including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Equal Pay Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, wage and hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, privacy and security requirements under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, the Consumer Credit Protection Act, and state garnishment and support orders. Lori also reviews and drafts employment agreements such as separation agreements, non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality/trade secret agreements, and executive employment agreements.
- 1945 Old Gallows Road, Suite 650
Vienna, VA 22182
- University of Pittsburgh , JD, graduated 2004
- Randolph-Macon College, BA, graduated 1994
- Virginia, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2005
- Maryland, 2020
- Fairfax County Bar Association - Employment Law Section
- Virginia Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- District of Columbia Bar - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association - Labor and Employment Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© – 2022 to 2023
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Virginia SuperLawyers
- Named as a Virginia Rising Star by Virginia SuperLawyers in the category of Employment & Labor - 2010
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.