Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Antitrust and Regulated Markets, Public Law, and Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. Her practice focuses on antitrust, regulation, public law, litigation, and mergers and acquisitions.
Activities and Memberships
- Director of the Center for Antitrust Studies, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2019).
- Founder and mentor of the mentorship program for young female lawyers "Learning to Lead", organized by Carey (2015).
- Professor at the Degree on Antitrust, Law School, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015).
- Professor of Antitrust Law, LL.M Executive Graduate Program, Universidad del Desarrollo (2009-2013).
- Invited Professor of Antitrust Law Degree, Universidad de Chile (2011-2013 and since 2019).
- Visiting Professor of Antitrust Law, Master of Law in Comparative and International Contracting, Universidad de Chile (2009-2011).
- Member of the Antitrust Committee, Chilean Trade Association (CPC).
- Member of the Antitrust Committee, Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the Women’s Competition Network.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of Círculo de Profesionales y Empresarios de Ascendencia Croata (CPEAC).
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (1998-1999).
- Assistant Professor of Legal Clinics, Department for Clinical Legal Education (1994-1995).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules From a Chile Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Merger Control, Getting the Deal Through (2017-2018).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Cartel Regulation, Getting the Deal Through (2010-2012).
- Author of “Bundled Discounts Exclusionary Practice or Aggressive Competition Strategy?”, in the book “La Libre Competencia en el Chile del Bicentenario”, Santiago, Chile, Thomson Reuters: PuntoLex (2011).
- Co-author of an article on antitrust regulation progress in Chile, 2005 Year in Review, International Antitrust Committee, American Bar Association.
- Co-author of “Preventive Control of Mergers and Acquisitions in the Face of Antitrust Legislation,” Revista Chilena de Derecho, Universidad Católica de Chile (2002).
- Author of several articles regarding Preventive Control of M&A, American Bar Association.
- Speaker, Antitrust in the Americas Conference, Section of Antitrust, ABA (2015 and 2019).
- Speaker, GCR - Latin Lawyer Live Competition Summit (2018).
- Frequent lecturer in seminars and conferences in Chile and abroad.