Recognized since 2015
Personal Injury Litigation
Lloyd Hoffer is a civil litigator with experience in a broad variety of courts and administrative tribunals in multiple jurisdictions within Canada. He has a broad perspective not only on how judicial and administrative decision-makers actually make decisions, but also on how clients of differing needs and characteristics can best define and achieve their goals within the confines of judicial and administrative decision-making processes.
Lloyd's case experience includes trials, appeals and administrative hearings, and diverse subject matter including personal injury, franchising, other commercial litigation, professional liability, insurance law, health law, intellectual property, media and communications, public law and employment law. He has represented the interests of individuals, medium and small business, franchisors and franchisees, major business organizations and institutional litigators such as industry associations and insurers, municipal entities, and members of Canada's first nations communities.
Lloyd is recognized as a leading lawyer in Franchising Law in the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
Lloyd is a founding partner of Hoffer Adler LLP.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hofferadler.com/lawyers/lloyd-hoffer
- 595 Bay Street, Suite 1102
Toronto, ON M5G 2C2
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Advocates' Society - Member
- Canadian Franchise Association - Firm Member
- International Franchise Association - Firm Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Medico Legal Society of Toronto - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Toronto Lawyers' Association - Member
- Franchise Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.