Lisa Watson Cyr has devoted her practice to the area of Divorce and Family Law since being admitted to the Minnesota Bar in 1998. Her experience and depth of knowledge ensure that her clients receive the highest quality of representation in dealing with all aspects of family law matters including divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, marital and non-marital property, alimony, and paternity. She is an effective negotiator and skilled litigator, always keeping the best interests of her clients as her sole focus. Although Lisa believes her clients are best served by a negotiated settlement and strives to settle matters through mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution, she is an experienced litigator who has successfully represented hundreds of clients in court.
Lisa has received the honor of being selected to the Super Lawyers list 2015-2022. Only 5% of all attorneys practicing achieve this honor. She also has been named Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine / Minnesota Super Lawyers for the years 2004-2006, 2008, and 2010-2012. Only 2.5% of all attorneys practicing less than 10 years or under the age of 40 years receive this honor.
Lisa is also AV Preeminent peer review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating. Her clients appreciate her commitment to helping families protect themselves now and into the future.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Direct Phone Number: 651-288-2844
- Phone Number: 651-288-2844
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bowdencyr.com/About/Lisa-Watson-cyr.shtml
- 7825 Third Street, North, Suite 204
Oakdale, MN 55128
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., graduated 1998
- Minnesota, 1998
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Family Law Section) - Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association (Family Law Section - Member (Co-Chair 2001-2002)
- Washington County Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court - District of Minnesota
- Family Law
- AV Preeminent peer review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell
- Named "Rising Star" by Minnesota Super Lawyers 2004-2006, 2008, 2010-2012
- Selected to Super Lawyers by Minnesota Super Lawyers 2015-2020
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.