Recognized since 2021
Roseland, New Jersey
Ms. Parker concentrates her practice in the areas of divorce and family law representing clients in all aspects of matrimonial litigation, child custody, domestic partner disputes, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence matters and post-judgment enforcement and modification applications.
Ms. Parker is a qualified matrimonial mediator pursuant to the rules governing the courts of the State of New Jersey's Complementary Dispute Resolution Programs, and has been appointed as a guardian ad litem and discovery master by the New Jersey Superior Court.
- 75 Livingston Avenue
Roseland, NJ 07068-3701
- Queens College of The City University of New York, J.D., graduated 1996
- University of Scranton, B.A., graduated 1993
- New Jersey, 1996
- Barry Croland Family Law American Inn of Court - Member
- Bergen County Bar Association - Member
- Bergen County Bar Foundation - Former Trustee
- Bergen County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel - Chair, 2013 - present
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member, Family Law Section; member, Selective Service Board; former Executive Committee member
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Family Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.