Recognized since 2012
Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Litigation - Patent
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.wilmerhale.com/lisa_pirozzolo
- 60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
- Yale University , BA
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
- United States District Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Patent, Boston (2020)
- Litigation - Intellectual Property, Boston (2018)
- Litigation - Patent, Boston (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
- Named a "New England Super Lawyer" (formerly Massachusetts Super Lawyer") in intellectual property litigation in the 2008 and 2009 issues of Boston Magazine
- Named a "Life Sciences Star" in the 2012 and 2013 editions of LMG Life Sciences for intellectual property
- Recognized as a 2013 "Top 250 Women in IP" by IP Stars, a Managing IP publication that identifies leading female IP attorneys in the US
- Selected as a 2013-14 "IP Star" by Managing IP magazine, a guidebook that identifies leading lawyers in the United States
- Named a 2013 leading practitioner in patent law by IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Practitioners and listed as a leading patent litigator in the 2011 edition of IAM Patent Litigation 250
- Recognized as a leader in intellectual property law in the 2008-2014 editions of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In 2014, she was "praised by her clients for her courtroom skills."
- Selected as a 2013 "Top Women of Law" by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
"Lisa Pirozzolo is very talented litigator who masters the complexities of IP litigation and is able to communicate them easily to non-lawyers. She instills confidence in her clients."
"Lisa Pirozzolo is consistently well prepared for trial, particularly eliciting favorable testimony."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.