Recognized since 2021
Banking and Finance Law
Leisure and Hospitality Law
Real Estate Law
Lisa advises clients in the areas of real estate development, commercial leasing, purchase and sale transactions, and financing.
Lisa assists clients in navigating Hawai‘i’s complex real property laws. She represents developers, land owners, and tenants in the leasing, acquisition, purchase and sale and development of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Lisa served as a law clerk to then-Associate Justice Mark E. Recktenwald of the Supreme Court of Hawai‘i.
She obtained her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania and earned her law degree, cum laude, from the William S. Richardson School of Law. As a law student, Lisa served as Casenote Editor of the University of Hawai‘i Law Review, co-president of the Pacific-Asian Legal Studies Organization, and student representative of the Admissions Committee.
Active in the community, Lisa currently is a Board Member of the Hawai‘i Chapter of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association and NAIOP Hawai‘i. She previously served on the Teach for America-Hawai‘i Regional Advisory Board, the Patsy T. Mink Center for Business & Leadership Advisory Board, and the Punahou Alumni Association (Hawai‘i Chapter) Board.
She is a member of Pacific Business News’ 40 under 40 Class of 2016, which recognizes young business leaders in the State of Hawai‘i, and a member of the Pacific Century Fellows Class of 2016.
- Represented buyer in connection with the acquisition and redevelopment of a 326,700 square foot shopping center.
- Represented buyer in connection with the acquisition of a multi-million dollar industrial property.
- Represented lender in connection with a $35M term loan secured by a shopping center.
- Represented seller in connection with the disposition of Waikiki properties.Represented landlords and tenants in connection with leasing of shopping centers and office space.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cades.com/attorneys/ayabe-lisa-d/
- Cades Schutte Building, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, J.D., cum laude, graduated 2008
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. Communications, summa cum laude, graduated 2004
- Hawaii, Hawai‘i State Bar
- American Judicature Society, Hawai‘i Chapter, Special Committee on Discovery - Member, 2011
- NAIOP Hawai‘i - Developing Leaders (2014-2016)
- Patsy T. Mink, Center for Business & Leadership - Advisory Board Member (2015-2016)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Young Leader
- William S. Richardson School of Law Alumni Association - Director (2008-2009)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Hawaii - Court of Appeals
- Banking and Finance Law
- Leisure and Hospitality Law
- Real Estate Law
- Hawaii Business Magazine, “20 for the Next 20” Class of 2020
- Listed in Best Lawyers® since 2021
- Pacific Business News “Forty Under 40” Class of 20
- Pacific Century Fellows, Class of 2015 - 2016
- HSBA Leadership Institute, Fellow, 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.