Recognized since 2013
San Francisco, California
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Lindbergh Porter represents employers in all types of employment litigation, including:
- Wage and hour
- Class actions
- Wrongful Termination
- Title VII
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The National Labor Relations Act
- The Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Financial services
- Health care
He has represented employers in more than 50 state and federal court, jury, and regulatory agency trials including before the National Labor Relations Board, the Department of Labor and the Department of Fair Employment and Housing. In addition to representing clients in collective bargaining and other phases of traditional labor matters, he has handled approximately 100 arbitrations. In appellate practice, he has briefed or argued more than a dozen state and federal appellate cases, including several that set legal precedent, and he has handled more than 30 class actions. He has specific experience with:
Additionally, Lindbergh authors numerous articles and speaks at employment and labor law seminars and conferences sponsored by national, state, and local bar associations and industry organizations. Most often, he works with clients in:
Lindbergh serves as a neutral evaluator for the United States District Court and has served as a lawyer representative to the United States Court of Appeals.
Lindbergh is a member of Littler Mendelson's Diversity and Inclusion Committee and has served on the Board of Directors and the Hiring Committee. Prior to practicing law, he worked in retail management and for a non-profit organization.
In law school, he was a National Moot Court finalist. He has taught Moot Court at the University of California Berkeley School of Law.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.littler.com/people/lindbergh-porter
- 101 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- California, The State Bar of California
- National Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Employment Law - Management, San Francisco (2022)
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Recipient, Community Service Award - NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Recipient, Community Service Award - Charles Houston Bar Association
- Named, Top 100 Most Influential Lawyers in California - California Law Business
- Named, Top Four Employment Attorneys - San Francisco Bay Area, The Recorder
- Named, Super Lawyer - Northern California, Law and Politics Publishers, Inception-present
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of American Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.