Recognized since 2005
New London, Connecticut
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Many years selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers In Connecticut, Connecticut Superlawyers, Best Law Firm, Best Lawyers in the New York area, Best Lawyers in New England. Awarded Connecticut Magazine "Top 25 Women Attorneys" as recognized for excellence by peers in the legal community for professional achievement and high ethical standards.. Attorney Mariani is board certified as a Family Law Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, an American Bar Association accredited organization.
Attorney Mariani also practices Collaborative Law and was trained in both collaborative law and divorce mediation. She has been a Practicing Member of the Academy of Family Mediators since 1986. She has received numerous Certificates of Commendation from the State of Connecticut judicial branch. She has been frequently called upon to present Educational seminars to her colleagues on topics related to various complex areas of family law. She has met the standards of excellence and been selected as the "Top 100 Litigation Lawyers" in the State of Connecticut for the year 2014 by the American Society of Legal Advocates. She is a member of the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court where she represents divorcing couples, both tribal and those married to tribal members. She is a member of the Mohegan Sun gaming disputes court.
Attorney Mariani has served on the Connecticut statewide family law section committee for many years and currently is on the executive board. She serves as president of the New London Economic Development Corp,.known as the Renaissance City Development Corp. She is a member of the New London Connecticut Film commission, the Economic Development Commission, and is a Trustee and board member of the Eugene O'Neill theater.She is also an advisory board member of the Salvation Army.Finally, she is a proud member of the New London Connecticut Rotary club.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 860-443-5023
- Phone Number: 860-443-5023
- Lawyer Page: https://www.marianirecklane.com/About-Us/Linda-L-Mariani.shtml
- 83 Broad Street
New London, CT 06320
- Suffolk University, J.D., graduated 1977
- CT BAR ASSOC FAMILY LAW SECTION - CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION OFFICER
- DIME BANK - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION - MEMBER
- EUGENE O'NEILL THEATER - BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- LAWRENCE & MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - MAJOR DONOR COMMITTEE COCHAIR
- NEW LONDON DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION - PRESIDENT
- NEW LONDON FILM COMMISSION - MEMBER
- NEW LONDON ROTARY - MEMBER
- SALVATION ARMY - ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
- Connecticut - Trial Courts
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law
- Connecticut Superlawyers 2009, 2010
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.