Lincoln Combs is a litigation shareholder with Gallagher & Kennedy’s Personal Injury practice group. Lincoln is one of the top plaintiff’s personal injury attorneys in Arizona and the Southwest, with experience and success in a wide range of litigation and appellate matters. He specializes in plaintiffs’ catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including consumer advocacy, elder abuse, motor vehicle accidents, professional negligence, products liability, and insurance bad faith litigation. Lincoln is committed to serving his clients with the passion, empathy, and integrity that injured victims of wrongdoing and their loved ones deserve.
Lincoln graduated fourth in his class with from the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University, where he was on Law Journal and an officer of several student organizations. Prior to joining Gallagher & Kennedy, Lincoln was a clerk for Justice Andrew D. Hurwitz of the Arizona Supreme Court.
- Multiple confidential seven- and six-figure settlements for victims of medical malpractice against public entities, private healthcare providers, hospitals, and individual physicians.
- $2.6 million settlement of professional liability action against Fortune 500 firm.
- $2.5 million settlement for catastrophic injuries in trucking accident.
- $1 million settlement for wrongful death against U.S. Forest Service.
- Confidential settlement of catastrophic injury claim arising out of plane crash.
- Mid six-figure settlement in medical device products liability action.
- Mid six-figure settlement for young girl injured by sharp-edged hitching post in stable accident.
- Confidential settlement in insurance bad faith action against major national liability insurer.
- Confidential settlement in medical device products liability action.
- $270,000 settlement for woman seriously injured by overloaded hospital cart.
- $275,000 jury verdict against dental practice for dental battery
- $175,000 jury verdict for woman struck by vehicle running stop light.
- $45,000 jury verdict for police officer struck from behind by vehicle.