Recognized since 2008
New Orleans, Louisiana
Real Estate Law
With the real estate transaction world faster paced than ever, Ms. Eyrich is known for quickly figuring out what her clients need and responding in a timely fashion. She has a reputation for solving title insurance problems, so that a transaction can go through and not get stopped. As she says, “It is easy to let title problems put a brake on things and I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to take off the brakes. It is a crucial part of making business happen in the commercial real estate world.”
Ms. Eyrich has been with Steeg Law since 1999, where she coordinates insurance for numerous commercial and residential transactions, including hotels, office buildings, shopping centers, convenience store chains, and multi-state sales and loan closings, as well as homeowners’ purchases and refinance mortgage transactions.
In addition to providing title insurance for closings handled through Steeg Law, as an attorney with Orleans Title, the firm’s in-house title insurance agency, she works with the national accounts offices of its underwriters, First American Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, acting as the Louisiana title agent for multi-site/multi-state transactions, including the sale or refinancing of entire portfolios of commercial properties.
Ms. Eyrich’s areas of practice include: real estate transactions, including negotiation of purchase agreements, leases and servitudes/easements; review and preparation of sale, loan and lease transaction documents; title examination and underwriting of title insurance commitments, policies and endorsements, including multi-site transactions involving national title insurance companies’ national business unit clients.
- 201 Saint Charles Avenue, Suite 3201
New Orleans, LA 70170
- Tulane University, graduated 1985
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, graduated 1982
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans and Louisiana State Bar Associations - Member
- New Orleans Bar Association Real Property Law Committee - Vice Chair and Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network - Member
- New Orleans Commercial Real Estate Women - Member, Past Secretary, Past Board Member
- Louisiana Land Title Association Legislative Committee (2002 - 2012) - Past Member
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Title Attorneys - Past Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association Committee on Title Standards - Past Member
- AIDS Law of Louisiana - Former Board Member
- Real Estate Law, New Orleans (2024)
- Real Estate Law, New Orleans (2022)
- Real Estate Law, New Orleans (2012)
- Real Estate Law
- Real Property Law
- Tax Certiorari
- Title Matters
- Louisiana Super Lawyers – Real Estate (2020, 2021)
- Martindale-Hubbell - AV Preeminent
- New Orleans Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year for 2012
- New Orleans Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year for 2022
- New Orleans Magazine - Top Real Estate Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers of America - Real Estate Law (since 2008)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.