Lewis has first chair experience as a trial attorney and has arbitrated numerous cases involving the securities industry. He is also a skilled mediator, having successfully represented numerous clients in mediation proceedings. As an adjunct settlement judge, certified by the federal court, he has assisted in settling many cases presented to him.
- Obtained millions of dollars in judgments representing local and national banks, lenders, and credit associations in commercial loan and real estate litigation, including commercial foreclosures and receivership actions.
- Represents one of the primary HMO’s in Oklahoma in connection with its litigation, including ERISA litigation.
- Experienced in both defending and pursuing claims of lender liability.
- Represented numerous businesses in connection with contractual disputes with third-parties and departing employees.
- Represented parties in connection with trade secret litigation and breach of non-compete/non-solicitation employment contracts.
- Represents federally chartered lender in commercial loan proceedings, in that context, obtained millions of dollars of judgments against key principal in contested litigation testing the scope of limited recourse liability.
- Represented numerous securities brokers and brokerage firms in arbitration actions before NASD/FINRA arbitration panels.
- Extensive involvement in obtaining and defending motions for emergency injunctive relief.
- Successfully represented clients in contested guardianship hearings and cases challenging the appointment of trustees.
- Successfully represented clients in malpractice claims against attorneys.