Leslie Ehret is a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment Practice Area. She works with companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to small, privately held companies.
She has extensive experience litigating all types of employment claims in federal and state courts on behalf of employers, including:
- Wage and hour
- Employment agreements, non-competition, non-solicitation, and unfair competition
- Defamation and other employment torts
- Whistle Blower
- Class and collective actions
In addition to defending employers in litigation, Ms. Ehret conducts investigations, assists with disability, leave and health management and advises employers regarding day-to-day employment matters and employment policies and procedures. She conducts training sessions for human resources departments, managers and supervisors on myriad workplace issues including:
- Supervisory Training: The Basics
- Prevention of Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment
- Documentation: Why? When? How?
- What You Don't Know Might Hurt You: Sage Advise for Managers and Supervisors
- Top Ten Wage and Hour Mistakes
- Hiring Mr. Right and Firing Ms. Wrong
- Theft, Lies and Videotope: Protecting Your Organization from Employee Fraud
- ADA & FMLADealing with Problem Employees
Ms. Ehret is active in community affairs. She is a volunteer with numerous charities and fundraising initiatives in New Orleans. She has also been designated The Best Lawyers in America award for 2019.