Recognized since 1993
Trusts and Estates
Leslie Grodd is a seasoned tax attorney representing high-net-worth individuals in tax and estate planning, and probate matters. He also handles real estate and business transactions such as commercial and residential property closings, creating optimal corporate structures for new companies, selling, and acquiring companies, and purchasing investments. In addition to managing transactions, he counsels and helps his clients navigate potential tax and estate planning consequences.
Les has had a storied 45-year legal career, in which he has experienced countless situations that required creative, customized solutions that protect his clients’ personal and generational wealth and comply with local and federal tax laws. He leverages his years of experience and his network of the country’s most successful tax attorneys, who meet regularly to share ideas and best practices, to address complex tax matters, changes in tax law, and related concerns.
- 315 Post Road West
Westport, CT 06880
- St. John's University , JD, graduated 1969
- New York University , MBA, graduated 1971
- University of Vermont, AB, graduated 1966
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar Association
- New York, New York Bar Association
- American Bar Association Tax Section - Member
- American College of Tax Counsel - Member
- American Institute - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Connecticut Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.