Leonce (Lee) A. Richard III is a 30+ year attorney whose practice focuses exclusively on all aspects of family law:
- Complex divorce cases
- Valuation and division of businesses and professional practices
- Division of stock grants, options and retirement plans
- Determinations of sole and separate versus community property
- Child custody (legal decision making and parenting time)
- Financial support (spousal maintenance and child support)
- Grand parent and third-party visitation and guardianship
- Post-divorce modification and enforcement
- Appeals to both the Arizona Court of Appeals and Arizona Supreme Court
Mr. Richard also has extensive experience in negotiating and drafting premarital agreements and cohabitation agreements for clients who want to protect their rights and assets from unintended consequences arising from living as a married or unmarried couple.
Mr. Richard has been a Certified Specialist in Family Law for the past 17 years and named Lawyer of the Year – Family Law for 2019 by Best Lawyers of America. He has consistently been honored over the years by Best Lawyers of America and Southwest Super Lawyers as an outstanding family law attorney. He is currently the President of the Arizona Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, the premier national organization for top-tier family law attorneys and is a frequent speaker on family matters.