Recognized since 2021
Labor and Employment Law - Employee
Leigh Anne St. Charles is a Senior Litigation Counsel in the Nashville office of Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP, a national law firm with offices in the District of Columbia, New York, California, Tennessee, and Maryland. She received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was a James Kent and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and her B.A. from Western Kentucky University.
Ms. St. Charles represents employees in individual and class actions involving discrimination, family and medical leave, employee benefits, and civil rights. Ms. St. Charles has also represented clients in a variety of pro bono matters, including in amicus briefing before the Supreme Court of the United States, tenant advocacy, and asylum and immigration petitions. Prior to joining Sanford Heisler Sharp, Ms. St. Charles was an associate at Arnold & Porter, LLP in Washington, DC, where her practice involved a variety of complex commercial litigation matters in federal and state court.
While in law school, Ms. St. Charles served as a notes editor for the Journal of Law and Social Problems, a board member for the American Constitution Society and Workers’ Rights Student Coalition, a teaching assistant for Disability Law, and tutored students through the Harlem Tutorial Project.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://sanfordheisler.com/team/leigh-anne-st-charles/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 611 Commerce Street, Suite 3100
Nashville, TN 37023
- Columbia University School of Law , J.D., graduated 2014
- Western Kentucky University, B.A., graduated 2010
- District of Columbia, 2015
- Tennessee, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Labor and Employment Law - Employee
- 2021 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch - Recognized for work in the field of "Employment Law - Individuals"
- 2019 Mid-South Rising Star Super Lawyer
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.