Saltzman Chetkof & Rosenberg LLP
Recognized since 2013
Garden City, New York
Lee is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys (AAML) where he previously served as National Parliamentarian and as Chair of the AAML's National Chapter Leaders Committee. He is a member of the AAML's National and New York Chapter Boards with the current position as New York Chapter Parliamentarian. Lee is also a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
He is a past Chair of the Nassau County Bar Association Matrimonial Law Committee where he was responsible for the Committee's Resolution in support of the passage of the "Marriage Equality Act" which provides for same-sex marriage rights in New York and was awarded the Bar Associations Directors' Award for 2012-2013. In addition, Lee serves as an arbitrator for the Office of Court Administration's Matrimonial Fee Dispute Panel. He is "AV Preeminent" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell with a 5.0 out of 5 rating for his legal abilities and dedication to ethics. He continues to be selected as a New York "Super Lawyer" in family law. He has been recognized as one of the "Ten Leaders in Matrimonial and Divorce Law on Long Island" by Ten Leaders and listed among the top rated attorneys on Long Island. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association Family Law Section Executive Committee.
In addition to his litigation experience, Lee was also trained in Divorce Mediation under the auspices of the New York State Judicial Institute and was also trained in Collaborative Law. Lee is a prolific writer and frequent lecturer. His scholarly articles have been cited by the trial and appellate courts of New York State as well as by the New York State Law Revision Commission.
He is the Editor-in-Chief of the New York State Bar Association's Family Law Review and has been a member of the Editorial Board of ALM's New York Family Law Monthly.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 516-873-7200
- Phone Number: 516-873-7200
- Lawyer Page: http://www.scrllp.com/our-staff/lee-rosenberg/
- 300 Garden City Plaza, Suite 130
Garden City, NY 11530
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers ("AAML") - Board of Governors (National); Board of Managers/Parliamentarian (NY Chapter)
- NY State Bar Association - Member, Family Law Section Executive Committee; Editor-in-Chief, NYSBA Family Law Review
- International Academy of Family Lawyers - Fellow
- Nassau County Bar Association - Past Chair Matrimonial Law committee; Past member- Board of Directors; Recipient 2013 NCBA Directors Award for Outstanding Committee Chair (Matrimonial Law)
- Association of Family Conciliation Courts ("AFCC") - Member
- American Bar Association - Member: Family Law Section
- New York State Bar Association - Member: Family Law Section
- Office of Court Administration Matrimonial Fee Dispute Panel - Arbitrator
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Claims Court
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Family Law, Long Island (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Nassau County Bar Association 2013 Directors' Award
- Ten Leaders- Divorce and Matrimonial Law: Long Island, New York
- "AV Preeminent" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Outstanding service as the General Editor of LexisNexis' NY Consolidated Laws Service Family/Matrimonial Practice Insights
- Who's Who in American Law
- AAML President's Award for contribution to AAML Membership, Mentoring, and Chapter Leaders 2015 Initiatives
- "Long Island's Top Legal Eagles:The Top Rated Attorneys in Nassau and Suffolk Counties", Long Island Pulse (2010- current
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - current
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.