Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Insurance
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney Lee Gunn focuses his practiceof law upon the prosecution of cases involving substantial losses throughout the State of Florida. These cases frequently involve wrongful death and serious injuries to patients victimized by medical malpractice, defective products, and construction accidents. He also prosecutes insurance coverage and bad faith actions against property, casualty, life, health and disability insurance companies that refuse to pay fully, fairly and promptly.
Before representing plaintiffs, Lee Gunn defended insurance companies, hospitals, product manufacturers and other large corporations from 1983 until 2000.
Lee Gunn is Board Certified in Civil Trial by The Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocates, AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named among Leading American Attorneys to Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite and recognized in Florida SuperLawyers Magazine.
- Direct Phone Number: 813-993-1448
- Phone Number: 813-993-1448
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gunnlawgroup.com/about-us/meet-your-team/lee-d-gunn-iv/
- 401 East Jackson Street, Suite 3600
Tampa, FL 33602
- University of Florida, graduated 1982
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocacy - Master
- Litigation - Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.