Christie Farrell Lee & Bell, P.C.
Recognized since 2008
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Mr. Christie received his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University, and earned his law degree from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis. A frequent lecturer at continuing legal education seminars, Mr. Christie has presented on the topics of punitive damages, tort law, alternative dispute resolution, civil arbitration, expert witnesses, trucking litigation, and professionalism and civility in the court.
Mr. Christie was selected a Top 10 “Super Lawyer” for 2014 and Top 50 in Indiana 2004-2013. He was selected as the 2012 US News Best Lawyers Indianapolis Lawyer of the Year for Arbitration and the 2014 Indianapolis Lawyer of the Year for Mediation. . Other honors are inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America during 2005-2014. Mr. Christie has received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for nearly three decades. He is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice, the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, and a Fellow of the National College of Trial Advocacy.
- 951 North Delaware Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202-3377
- Indiana University Bloomington, BS, graduated 1978
- Indiana, Indiana State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice - Sustaining Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association - Sustaining Member
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group - Member
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
- Arbitration, Indianapolis (2024)
- Mediation, Indianapolis (2024)
- Arbitration, Indianapolis (2019)
- Mediation, Indianapolis (2018)
- Mediation, Indianapolis (2014)
- Arbitration, Indianapolis (2012)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury
- Top 50 Super Lawyer in Indiana
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.