Recognized since 2009
In the area of health care fraud, Mr. Ingram has handled the defense of high-profile False Claims Act qui tam actions. He also has extensive experience in litigation relating to restrictive covenants and trade secrets, including the defense and prosecution of such cases through jury trial and appeal. In the area of insurance coverage, he provides counseling to businesses and insurers in constructing and applying insurance policies, and in defending insurance coverage actions. In this regard, he has litigated numerous declaratory judgment actions in state and federal courts.
He serves as the managing partner of the firm's Tampa office.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.freeborn.com/attorney/lawrence-p-ingram
- 201 North Franklin Street, Suite 3550
Tampa, FL 33602
- Stetson University , J.D., graduated 1990
- University of South Florida, BA, graduated 1987
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Bay Area Volunteer Lawyers Program - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association - Member
- Stetson University College of Law Board of Overseers - Vice Chair
- The Florida Bar - Member, Trial Lawyers Section
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Stetson University College of Law Paul M. May Meritorious Service Award (2014)
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.